Velalisa color gel polish work together with a layer base coat and top coat can keep longer time.
How to use the Velalisa color soak off uv gel nail polish ?
- Wash hands, wipe nail and remove cuticle
- Brush a thin layer Velalisa primer gel, waiting for 1 minutes
- Brush a thin layer Velalisa base coat, curing 1-2 min by UV lamp
- Brush a thin layer Velalisa soak off uv gel nail polish, curing 1-2 min by uv lamp
- Brush a layer Velalisa top coat, curing 3 min
- Wipe nail surface with cleanser to get perfect shining
If LED Lamp, curing time should be 30-60 seconds per time.
How to soak off Velalisa color soak off uv gel nail polish ?
- Step 1: Soak cotton pad with liquid remover.
- Step 2: Warp the finger.
- Step 3: Wait for 2~5min.
- Step 4: Gently file away.
Is there any attention for Velalisa color soak off uv gel nail polish ?
- Primer gel don’t need work with lamp
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from sunshine and heat.
- Keep tightly sealed after use.
- Follow directions for use.
- Discontinue use if sensitization occurs.
- It’s normal phenomenon if the gel goes thicker in the case of temp.